Monday, April 1, 2013

So.....What Happened to Richard?

As somebody might have noticed, I haven't posted a blog post in a while.

It all started off with an early March trip to New Mexico. My wife and I enjoyed a short trip that included a short visit to a ski resort outside of Santa Fe,


a climb through mountain canyons that housed Pueblo Indians hundreds of years ago,



a visit to the Bradbury Museum in Los Alamos,and a lot more scenic views....



After that the combination of work, home and training has kept me overly busy.  My
 last couple weeks of training included weekly hourly training totals of 11:31:27, 9:33:58 for the week of the time off in New Mexico (I did enjoy a 6 mile high altitude run!), 14:14:02, and 14:08:33. During this period I have advanced my long run past 13 miles, my long bike past 90 miles (twice) and my long swim past 3600 yards.

I may be worn out but I'm still hanging in there!    :-)

No comments: